Simple Present Übungen mit Lösungen (+PDF)
Setzen Sie das Verb in Klammern in das Simple Present:
- She (live) in Italy.
- Where (she/live) ?
- William (stay) at home at night.
- Our baby always (cry) at night.
- Linda always (pay) her bills on time.
- Wendy always (buy) new shoes.
- Where (they/go) ?
- How often (you/travel) abroad?
- Pete (have) two cats and a fish.
- Chris (enjoy) good food.
- He (fly) a plane.
- Ms. Smith (teach) math.
- Freddy (fix) his breakfast every morning.
- Paul often (watch) TV at night.
- Amanda (seem) serious.
- Bridget (speak) six languages.