Must oder Can’t | Modalverben Englisch Übungen (zum ausdrucken)
Wählen Sie zwischen must oder can’t:
- You respect other people’s opinions.
- Kevin be in Italy. I’ve just seen him at the gym.
- You have already eaten. You be hungry.
- ‘I’m thinking of going to Australia.’ ‘You be joking ! It’s too far away !’
- What she says is impossible. That be true.
- I’m certain he’s there. He be there.
- The ground is wet. It have been raining a lot.
- Michael is 15 years old. He have a driving licence.
- You be Mr Smith. It’s very nice to meet you.
- I have lost my wallet on the train. I still remember having it when I got off that train.