Konjugieren Sie die Verben in der richtigen Zeitform.
Verwenden Sie Kontraktionen für die Negativform:
6. If you worked harder, you (have) better marks.
8. If I were rich, I (buy) a house.
2. If you were nicer to me, I (help) you.
9. If I (not be) so ill, I would come with you.
4. My son will be allowed to go on holiday with his friends if he (pass) his exam.
10. If it rains, I (not go) out.
1. If we go to France, we (visit) the Louvres Museum.
3. Karen (come) if you invite her.
5. If he (have) more money, he would go to Italy.
7. He (buy) you a ticket if you want to come.