Adverbs of frequency • Übungen (mit lösungen)
Finde das richtige Adverb für das Adjektiv im ersten Satz:
Beispiel: Her voice was soft. She spoke softly.
- The singer is awful. He sings .
- The problem was easy. John solved it .
- This child is very quiet. He’s always reading his books .
- Paul is a good worker. He works really .
- This test is simple. You have to answers five questions.
- Tina is happy. She smiles .
- The scenery is impressive. That moutain in particular is tall.
- Her Japanese is fluent. She speaks Japanese .
- My boss was angry. He spoke to me .
- My sister is a careless driver. She drives .